New Win32 Release of GrADS v1.9.0-rc1

Ming mying at CITIZ.NET
Wed May 7 02:24:25 EDT 2008

Dear  Arlindo,

How can I config the Xming? Or, how can I get rid of the confirm inforation box when I quit the GrADS?

Thank you

Ming
2008-05-07

发件人: Arlindo da Silva
发送时间: 2008-04-07 21:29:35
收件人: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
抄送:
主题: New Win32 Release of GrADS v1.9.0-rc1

All,

  I just uploaded to sf.net a new Win32 GrADS release:

     http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773&package_id=270750

Notice that Win32 GrADS now has its own packaged called "grads-windows". See the ChangeLog for additional info.

   This version fixes some bugs with DOS-style text files, and includes Release 2 of the OpenGrADS extensions, with Grib-2 and Shapefile support (as well as an improved "fish"). To quickly checkout the new features:

Grib-2:

   ga-> g2_open ../data/model_25.gdf
   ga-> d g2(tmpprs)

or with the % shorthand