writing nc files

ahmed kareem am_kareem2001 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 21 02:23:55 EDT 2008

Hi

  try this convertor it will do the job

  http://ugamp.nerc.ac.uk/xconv/1.91/windows_x86/

  ahmed

MARIA ELISA SIQUEIRA SILVA <elisasiq at USP.BR> wrote:
  Hello,

I would like to know if anybody knows how to write data
in a netcdf file from a nc file.

I tried the simple comand `set fwrite file` but the
data in the new file seem to be displaced from the correct position.

I dont know if there is a mistake in the options I can choose
to write.

thanks,
Elisa
--
Maria Elisa Siqueira Silva
Laboratório de Climatologia e Biogeografia - LCB