Problem in displaying after transfering data and ctl file from unix system(big_endian,HPUX system ) to windows xp in win32e

Raj Kumar Sharma rajkumar_62 at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 18 22:56:23 EDT 2008

You have to simply write OPTIONS BYTESWAPPED in the Control File for converting between unix and windows.RajOn         Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:10:50 -0400     GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT wrote  On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 6:32 AM, Manish Singh  wrote:    Dear all GRADSUSR ---         Sir as i can make a plot in HP-UX grads ,but when i am transfering    these data and ctl file via ftp to windows , then i am not able  to plot    it on windows XP .So plz tell me how i have to write my ctl file in    windows so that i can view these data in windows xp.         Any help will be appriciated .    THANKS IN ADVANCE .      Can you tell me which Windows version of GrADS you are using? Please do a "q config" and send the output.  Thank you,       Arlindo  --   Arlindo da Silva  dasilva at alum.mit.edu