Problem in displaying after transfering data and ctl file from unix system(big_endian,HPUX system ) to windows xp in win32e

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 18 08:10:50 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 6:32 AM, Manish Singh <singhmanish1010 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all GRADSUSR ---
>     Sir as i can make a plot in HP-UX grads ,but when i am transfering
> these data and ctl file via ftp to windows , then i am not able  to plot
> it on windows XP .So plz tell me how i have to write my ctl file in
> windows so that i can view these data in windows xp.
>     Any help will be appriciated .
> THANKS IN ADVANCE .

Can you tell me which Windows version of GrADS you are using? Please do a "q
config" and send the output.
  Thank you,

     Arlindo

--