NetCDF issue?

Matt Alonso matt.alonso at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 17 21:22:41 EDT 2008

Thanks Jennifer, I will take a look at this.  Unfortunately the netCDF is a
necessity because the graphics are generated on the fly based on coordinates
passed in based on a user's mouse click on an image.  Using netCDF the image
takes ~1 second to generate and the grib2 takes closer to 15 seconds as a
result of the increased I/O.  I will let you know how it goes.  That EDEF
sounds great; I guess I have been away from GrADS for too long.  Thanks so
much.

Matt