Problem: screen and graphics file aspect ratios are different

Tero Siili tsiili at ESA.NASCOM.NASA.GOV
Fri Mar 14 15:55:34 EDT 2008

Dear fellow GrADSers,

I sent the message below to this list a couple of weeks ago, but have
not seen any reaction whatsoever to it. Does that imply that no-one
else has observed the same behaviour? Would someone out there be
willing to test this to see, whether the behaviour can be reproduced?

Tero Siili

Begin forwarded message: