What is wrong?

Niyi SUNMONU sunmonula at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Jun 21 07:32:39 EDT 2008

Dear All,

Thank you all for your usual useful suggestions.

I have attached here some files for your perusal in order to be able to
help me figure out what the problem is. I get this error when I attempt
to display my graphs:

Constant field value=0.

What I want to achieve is to display time-series of Temperature values
as contained in demo1.txt file. These temperatures are at 35 different
levels corresponding to each column of the .txt file. I`ll like you to
look into my .ctl file for any misuse of assignment statement. my .f
file compiled successfully but i`m not sure whether it might be the
source of the error too. in the gradsc window i set t =1 500 and the
error reports.

Thank you all.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.