Windows: Strange Endian Error

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 19 14:19:46 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Eric Wolvovsky <Eric.Wolvovsky at noaa.gov>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to run the Windows version of GrADS on a XP computer, but I
> am getting an error message (please see attached). I know that the
> endian is correct (and also that GrADS wouldn't normally provide such an
> error.. it would simple print out off-the-wall values). Any suggestions
> would be most appreciated.

Win32 GrADS v1.8 was built circa 2002 and may have developed some issues
with alll the Windows XP updates that went on since then, it is hard to
tell.  Try installing a newer version of Win32 GrADS, say

http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_GrADS_on_Microsoft_Windows

         Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva