opening multiple ctl files

Pavel Kishcha pavel at CYCLONE.TAU.AC.IL
Wed Jun 11 07:50:04 EDT 2008

Hi,
If your individual data files are identical in all dimensions except time,
you can use a single data descriptor file (one ctl-file) to aggregate
multiple data files and handle them as if they were one individual file.

You can read about this option here:
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gadocindex.html   (see "template")

Pavel