Removing initialization output

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Fri Jun 6 17:28:37 EDT 2008

We feel that info is somewhat important to see on startup. Especially
if you have a question about GrADS, it's helpful to know which
version you're running and what the enabled features are. If it
really bugs you, you can edit out the offending messages and rebuild
from source.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams