station data

Wang Jun daxiawj at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 3 11:17:59 EDT 2008

I'm sorry that I've made a mistake.
I thought you were writing grib file :-(

But Fianlly I found your "type miss match" spelling in your C program,
that is your temp, alt or so is "int" in your prototype and your reading
procedure ,while when you write you used "sizeof(float)" for all.
So I 've changed every variable(alt ,temp or so )in to float, and It
works! (see the attachment)

Hope it works for you!

Regards,
Wang Jun
在 2008-06-03二的 16:39 +0200,teresa tiberi写道: