fwrite

刘祥翠 liuxc at MAIL.IAP.AC.CN
Mon Jun 2 20:40:59 EDT 2008

Hi,刘顺杰(音译)

you should first do like this

set gxout fwrite
set fwrite xx.dat          (xx implys your file name which will be exported)

then in the middle, you can display the data in the order of the Grads requires
the order like time /level / variable/

this is important to make it clear the order

then
disable fwrite     (the fwrite is end)

i think you can get many resources even in Chinese,such as “动力论坛”

good luck to you

2008-06-03

刘祥翠