How to plot the contour shaded with a color bar?

mmacleod mmacleod at SCOTIAWEATHER.COM
Tue Jul 29 14:38:47 EDT 2008

Hi Fang

If you can send a copy of the GIF file generated so I can see what is
produced I might be able to help.  We do this type of output all the
time.  I am attaching a copy of an output (it is in PNG but the same
thing appears in GIF if I specify that format) to see if this is the
type of thing you are looking for.

Regards,

Mac

--