New User

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Sat Jul 19 14:39:50 EDT 2008

Robert,

There is a tutorial at:
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/tutorial.html
Have you visited it?

I hope this helps,
Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/