opening gradsda

Isilda da Cunha Menezes isilda at UEVORA.PT
Fri Jul 11 05:16:10 EDT 2008

Hello!
I installed the new version of Linux for grads (GrADS 2.0.a2) and I use it
to open a file .nc (netcdf), but I am having trouble opening the gradsdap.
I wrote, as I am accustomed to using the Linux version GrADS 1.8s11,
gradsdap -lc "sdfopen air.nc" but got an error:

gradsdap: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.4: cannot open
isilda at bram:~/BRAMS-prev/dprep/Gera_DP$ gradsdap
gradsdap: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.4: cannot open
isilda at bram:~/BRAMS-prev/dprep/Gera_DP$ gradsdap
gradsdap: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.4: cannot open
isilda at bram:~/BRAMS-prev/dprep/Gera_DP$ grads

and I have the same error when I try to open only the gradsdap. But the
grads opens:

isilda at bram:~/BRAMS-prev/dprep/Gera_DP$ grads

Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 2.0.a2
Copyright (c) 1988-2008 by Brian Doty and the
Institute for Global Environment and Society (IGES)
GrADS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
See file COPYRIGHT for more information

Config: v2.0.a2 little-endian readline printim grib2 netcdf hdf4-sds
Issue 'q config' command for more information.
Landscape mode? ('n' for portrait):  -l
GX Package Initialization: Size = 11 8.5
ga-> quit
No hardcopy metafile open
GX package terminated
isilda at bram:~/BRAMS-prev/dprep/Gera_DP$

I am committing a mistake to open the gradsdap or was poorly installed?

Isilda