skipping time - another question

Sytske Kimball skimball at USOUTHAL.EDU
Mon Jul 7 10:22:13 EDT 2008

Thanks! Seems you can't automate the label interval, you just have to give
it the labels to write in. Oh well. Thanks for your help though.

Sytske

>>> Mike Bosilovich <mike.bosilovich at GMAIL.COM> 7/3/2008 2:57 PM >>>

Documentation may well be harder than writing the code :-)   I always wrote skip off for the time purpose discussed earlier because the docs say x,y....

However, sounds like you want set xlabs in the docs

If you want a mean annual cycle (instead of the grads default)

set xlabs JAN | FEB | MAR ...

or diurnal cycle

set xlabs 00Z | 03Z | 06Z ....

Mike