Creating Shaded Plots from Text File

Walsh, Brian J brian.walsh at AMEC.COM
Tue Jul 1 09:20:56 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am looking for a way to use GrADS to plot up some climate data from a text file.  For example, I have some average snowfall amounts for a region and I would like to create a shaded contoured image using this data.  How hard is this to do and could someone send me some sample scripts/data files, etc. to get me started.

Thanks in advance,

Brian Walsh

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.