building psichig.exe using pgf90 or g77 FORTRAN compiler

JEFFREY S GALL jsg229 at PSU.EDU
Wed Jan 30 14:31:55 EST 2008

Hello, I am trying to build the psichig user defined function created by Mike
Fiorino.   The problem, however, is that we have g77 and pgf90 but not f77 on
our system.  When I try to build the executable, using either g77 or pgf90, I
get some errors.  I'm guessing (hoping) that there is a simple command to add
to the compile options for either the g77 compiler or the pgf90 compiler
inorder to build the executable.

If anyone has any experience with this, any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks,

Jeff