GrADS 2.0.a0

Patrice Dumas pertusus at FREE.FR
Fri Jan 25 14:07:53 EST 2008

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 11:51:58AM -0500, Jennifer Adams wrote:
> At long last, GrADS 2.0.a0 is released!
>
> working well for us internally at COLA, and we feel the time is right
> for a public release.

Could it be possible to have an (maybe only read only) access on a
version control system used for developping grads? It is very useful to
be able to get the changes from you and rebase patches.

> Please post comments and questions and bug reports here. As always, I
> must be able to reproduce a problem on my own systems in order to fix
> it, so keep that in mind when reporting bugs.

What do you want to be ported from opengrads? I think the python testing
suite adapted to grads 2 would be very nice, and I also believe that the
--enable-dyn-supplib and portability fixes would be convenient.

--
Pat