[GrADS] How to plot stations climatology contour in a map?

Qingfang Dai qdai at MATH.UALBERTA.CA
Fri Jan 25 11:38:41 EST 2008

Dear Jayakrishnan,

Thanks so much for your great hints about oacres. I will try on this weekend and let you know the result.

Best,

Dai

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:07:56 +0530, Jayakrishnan PR wrote