[GrADS] How to plot stations climatology contour in a map?

Qingfang Dai qdai at MATH.UALBERTA.CA
Wed Jan 23 15:27:21 EST 2008

Dear Jayakrishnan,

By using your files, I can plot the station color mark successfully. I am not familar with "oacres" function either. So I have to find the details in the GrADS documentation and try it. If I get the answer, I will let you know ASAP. Thanks for your kind assistance so much.

Best,

Qingfang

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:43:50 +0530, Jayakrishnan PR wrote

Department of Math and Stat Sciences (http://www.math.ualberta.ca)