[GrADS] How to plot stations climatology contour in a map?

Qingfang Dai qdai at MATH.UALBERTA.CA
Tue Jan 22 20:00:22 EST 2008

Dear Jayakrishnan,

In order to plot the station climatology contour, I used the C++ program, ctl file and gs file similar to yours. But it is still not working. The attachment is my TXT file (station ID, latitude, longitude, climatology), format is "A7, F6.2 F8.2, F8.1". So could you please use my TXT data file and your C++ program, ctl file and gs file to test again?? Thanks a lot.

Best,

Qingfang

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:21:51 +0530, Jayakrishnan PR wrote

Department of Math and Stat Sciences (http://www.math.ualberta.ca)