Little Endian

Sytske Kimball skimball at USOUTHAL.EDU
Thu Jan 10 17:13:28 EST 2008

Thank you!!!

>>> Ricardo Hallak <hallak at MODEL.IAG.USP.BR> 01/10/08 4:10 PM >>>
Hi,

use:

options big_endian

in your .ctl file.

Take a look in http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gadocindex.html
Find "control file" and then "options" :

big_endian: Indicates the data file contains 32-bit IEEE floats created on a
big endian platform (e.g., sun, sgi)

little_endian: Indicates the data file contains 32-bit IEEE floats created
on a little endian platform (e.g., iX86, and dec)

Regards,
Ricardo

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:55:01 -0600, Sytske Kimball wrote