How to display TOMS data?

brian vant-hull brianvanthull at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 5 12:09:27 EST 2008

You'd probably be happier displaying the data in IDL
if you're already doing the programming.

If you must display in GrADS, you will need to write a
'control' file that describes the data.  Look in the
User's Guide under documentation on the home page.
Once you've worked with that a bit, the group can help
you with specific problems.  But a blanket question
like that has no simple answer and would take pages of
reply.  Get started with the documentation first.

--- baby liz <babyliz_leia at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

> Hie...
>      I'm working on my thesis involving TOMS data
> which are in binary codes...I am supposed to use IDL
> to do programming and sort out the binary
> codes...Then, I would like to use GrADS to display
> the data...May I know how can I do dat?Thanks...

> Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Brian Vant-Hull
917-318-4481