New Release GrADS 2.0.a4

mmacleod mmacleod at SCOTIAWEATHER.COM
Wed Dec 31 12:59:17 EST 2008

Hi Jennifer.

Happy New Year!

I have checked the COLA web site and see that there is a Ubuntu compile
for  version 2.0.a3 but not for 2.0.a4.  We use the Ubuntu O/S on our
system.  Do you have a time-line for a compile of 2.0.a4 under Ubuntu?

I also use a Windows platform for some testing of model runs.  Will
there be a Windows XP  compile of a4 in the near future?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Sincerely

Mac MacLeod

--