Converting from Regrid2 to lterp()

Ben Quinn benquinn at OPTUSHOME.COM.AU
Sat Dec 27 19:08:52 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm having trouble working out how to convert my GRADS scripts from
Regrid2 to the new built in lterp() function.  The documentation for the
function is quite brief.  Essentially i'm pulling point data from GRIB
files to put together forecast soundings/vertical profiles on the fly at
soundings.bsch.au.com

Previously there was one simple line in the script that exctracted an
interpolated value for a previously set lat/lon

define tmp500 = regrid2(tmpprs,0.1,0.1,bl)

But i am unsure as to how to extract the same point value using lterp()

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ben