FreeBSD binaries for GrADS 2.0.a3

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 19 23:19:23 EDT 2008

Dear Beasties,

      I just posted a build of GrADS v2.0.a3 for FreeBSD 6.3:
http://tinyurl.com/6a5d5f

      The previous FreeBSD 7 build does not appear to work on FreeBSD
6.3/6.1 (it was a major OS upgrade from 6.3 to 7.0).

      Let me know if you have any problems.

           Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva