Relative Vorticity Contouring

Dizzle Man selfscience06 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 2 13:28:03 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I am doing a plots for relative voricity [hcurl(u,v)].  The issue that I am
having is when I run my animation I get a beautiful sequence of images, so
when I begin the plot each time step individually I do not receive that same
contouring intervals that is displayed in the animation. Its like the
individual plotting loses coloring, but that animation gives me what I am
looking for. Does this make sense? I was wondering how can I maintain the
color sequence that the animation gives for individual time step plotting?