GraDs into Matlab

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri Apr 25 18:02:09 EDT 2008

Shun Jie Liu,

We have GrADS scripts to prepare WRF GrADS data for Matlab scripts (for
example, using "fwrite" to write out IEEE vertical velocity frequency
spectrum data which is then read using Matlab scripts for further
analysis/plotting)... Does this sound like something that might be
helpful?  Please let me know, and I can send you a GrADS/Matlab set of
codes...

Thanks,
Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/