g2gdf.pl part2

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 16 08:17:46 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:58 PM, Mark Sponsler <msponsler at comcast.net>
wrote:

> Arlindo,
> I can't download the .pl files from http://opengrads.org/devel/win32/
> Receive Windows IE error message about the files not being found.
>
> Can you just email them to me (less the extension)?

I see what is happening, the server is trying to run the .pl files (like
cgi-bin). I placed all the files in a tarball:

        http://opengrads.org/devel/win32/g2.tar.gz

You should be able to download this; scripts are attached as well. I'd like
to make sure that g2gdf.exe and g2ctl.exe work this time, in addition to the
.pl scripts themselves.

  Thanks,

      Arlindo

--