Problem in Grads 1.9.0-rc1on Xeon machine

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 15 08:32:19 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 6:20 AM, Raj Kumar Sharma <
rajkumar_62 at rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Arlindo,
> As I had written a few days back also, it runs perfectly with rk.gs.
> please suggest what to do.

In order to help further diagnose the problem, I'd need to know if you can
get it to work if you convert your exec script with dos2unix:

dos2unix rk.inp

This will confirm to me "where" the problem is. (This error tends not to be
reproducible when one has cygwin installed).

    Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu