[?? Probable Spam] Re: Problem on PyGrads: Exchange array data between Python and GrADS

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 11 13:11:36 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 12:05 PM, ph0007 <ph0007 at ustc.edu> wrote:

>  Hi, Arlindo
>
> Thanks for your explanation.
>
> I have carried out sending 1 x 1 lat-lon GrADS variable to Python by
> setting a dummy 2 x 2 lat-lon dimensional environment and clipping in
> Python. Here is a my suggestion to change the name of function "exp" to
> "g2p" and "imp" to "p2g". These two names are maybe more easily to
> comprehend and memorize.

This is a good suggestion; I'll alias the exp/imp methods to g2p/p2g in the
next release.

Is anybody else out there using PyGrADS for their day to day work? I'd
appreciate any feedback on the current API.

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu