New Win32 GrADS build

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 7 10:42:15 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 7:26 AM, Bill Reilly <Bill_Reilly at compuserve.com>
wrote:

> Arlindo:
>
> First of all, I want to thenk you for your latest Win32 build of GrADS, it
> is working perfectly... I have been using it live for all my website plots
> for a month now and it is better and faster than v1.8 by a long way...

You are welcome, I am glad to hear it is working.

> I have a couple questions for you:
>
> I want to try to use the "shape" extension, but I can't seem to find it
> anywhere... Does this not work with the Win32 build, or is it just not
> available yet?

I just released a new version yesterday that fixes some small bugs and adds
additional functionality, including shape.gex.

> I also cannot find the GrADS map type "nmap" (which isn't included with
> v1.8 either)... Where can I find this to use with Win32 build?

Let's post this question to gradsusr, I am not sure what "nmap" is is.

> Besides the above, I am more than happy with the new build and I
> congratulate you on a job well done... Thank you again...

Did you install the latest Win32 GrADS (as of yesterday)?

    Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu