Grads for Windows (win32e)

Jason Snyder jmssnyder at UCDAVIS.EDU
Wed Sep 26 17:54:13 EDT 2007

I just installed grads for windows from the below website:

http://grads.iges.org/grads/downloads.html (at the bottom of the page)

and am trying to download some NETCDF files off of a website:

http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/db_search/DBListFiles.pl?
did=33&tid=18438&vid=228

which contains NCEP NETCDF files.  Where do I download them or how can I
ftp these files onto grads so that GRADS can open and read them when I use
the commands sdfopen or xdfopen which both should work for NETCDF files
ending in .nc.

Let me know how to go about downloading these files so that I can view
them and work with them on GRADS for windows (win32e).

Thanks for your time.