Hi Nina, almost met at Hofsjoküll

Spengler Thomas thomas.spengler at ENV.ETHZ.CH
Wed Sep 12 17:44:08 EDT 2007

Hi Nina,

I am not quite sure if you remember me. We saw each other at the THORPEX STISS meeting last year in Landshut.
I just got another email from you via the GrADS mailing list...

I spent 6 weeks in Ingolfskali near Hofsjoküll in Iceland during the field campaign FLOHOF. Haraldur was also envolved highly into that project.
One day he told me that one of his former PhD students would come and visit, you. But unfortunatelly we missed each other by about 15 minutes. You left when we just got back from a check of one of the stations.
Would have been fun meeting again, especially under those circumstances..hopefully another time :-)

Will you be at the EMS meeting in Madrid in October?

Hope everything is well!
I am in Hamburg at a conference at the moment...retrurning home on sunday.

Cheer,
Thomas