stretching x-axis

Felix Schneiders schnoppo at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 7 07:03:49 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have another problem displaying DZDT (vertical wind
component) with grads on a higher resolution grid. I
have 4 grids, each with double the no. of gridpoints
of the preceeding and half the x-step size. When I
display DZDT on a finer grid, I get a crouched image.
How do I stretch the x-axis with grads so I can see
the resolution better? Thank you!

P.S.: Thank you very much Eric, that did the job.