Grads in Vista

Dr. John Charlery jcharlery at UWICHILL.EDU.BB
Sat Oct 27 07:13:25 EDT 2007

I have two laptops and two desktop computers with Microsoft Vista Ultimate
installed on all. I installed the win32e version of Grads on each machine
and changed the compatibility property to Windows XP as was suggested by
another user. Grads works fine on one laptop, but does not start on the
other three machines. Whenever I attempt to run the program on those three
machines, it simply displays a window very briefly and nothing else happens.
Does anyone know why Grads only work sometimes with Vista? Any suggestion
will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
John