what is the fwrite file?

Daniel Fritz prodicalboxer at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 19 21:20:26 EDT 2007

Hello All,
     could someone explain to me the purpose of the Fwrite file.....and also when writing a script or a code to run....the filname is at the top to be read, tell me at the end of the path of the file...is there data written to the end of that path for example;
                                       /house/johndoe/grads/track/bean.dat
  would the bean.dat be a control file or is it a grib file????  where doesthis particular piece of information come from???
                        DANNY

Kees van Vliet <kees at AEOLIS.NL> wrote:
  Hi,

I had this problem with GRIB data a few years ago. I got a small
program to perform a byteswap and this worked very good.
attached is the program and a makefile to compile it with GCC.
Good luck,

Kees van Vliet

http://mail.yahoo.com