Problem with use of cbarn and user defined functions

Dan Leins theedge981 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 18 10:44:35 EDT 2007

Mac,

I think the proper syntax in the script would be something along the lines
of

'run cbarn 1 0 6.0 0.65 '

I don't know if it makes a difference, but is the cbarn skip called "cbarn"
or "cbarn.gs"? If it's called cbarn.gs, then you'll likely need to include
the ".gs" when you call the script.

HTH,
Dan