GrADS execution error (UNCLASSIFIED)

Ricardo Hallak hallak at MODEL.IAG.USP.BR
Tue Oct 16 08:53:03 EDT 2007

It means that the libtermcap.so.2 library is missing in your new
machine /usr/lib directory. You have to install it in your machine. Use a
version of that library compatible with your OS. Maybe your sistem
administrator could help you.
Regards,
Ricardo

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:21:21 -0600, Haines, Patrick (Civ, ARL/CISD) wrote