Plot multiple files with one control file

ashish no routray ashishroutray at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 8 08:15:22 EDT 2007

Dear Users
I need your kind help to plot the multile binary files in using one .ctl file.
I downloaded TRMM 03 hourly data for a period and also .ctl file from TRMM site. we are trying to plot 24hrs accumulated rainfall from all 9 files.Files are look like:

3B42.020601.00z.6.precipitation.bin
3B42.020601.03z.6.precipitation.bin
3B42.020602.00z.6.precipitation.bin

Here I am giving the .ctl file as follow:

dset ./3B42.%y2%m2%d2.%h2z.6.precipitation.bin
options template byteswapped
title TRMM 3B42 V6 three hourly TRMM rainfall
undef -9999.0
xdef 1440 linear -179.875 0.25000000
ydef 400  linear -49.8750000 0.25000000
zdef 1 levels 1000
tdef 9 linear 00:00Z01jan1998 3hr
* end_time 21:00Z31aug2007 (this_is_comment_line)
vars 1
r         0   99 Hourly Rain Rate (mm/hr)
endvars

We are running the .ctl in IBM(P5) machine.
It showing Gridded are undefined. I hope it could not open the files. when I plot individual files alone it is ploting properly.
Please help in this regards.
Thanks in advance.

With best regards
Sincerely