MODIS HDF

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Fri Nov 30 11:25:22 EST 2007

I tried using grads for the modis data some years ago with no success, I
ended up using Envi - interestingly if you re-save the data as hdf in
Envi then you can open it with grads. I suspect is is some
incompatibility with the file format.
    Please let me know if you do find a solution
    Good Luck
       JP

--
Jean Pierre Arabonis