Vertical Cross-section

Alexandre Santos puffy78 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 16 05:26:31 EST 2007

Your can set the longitude and latitude
On Nov 16, 2007 5:01 AM, マウロ <suga.m.aa at m.titech.ac.jp> wrote:> Dear Sir in charge of Grads and Dear Mr. Ricardo and Dear Mr. Bao,>> Thanks for your support. Even possessing a ctl file, Iand even following> your instructions, I could not generate a vertical cross-section.>> It runs quite well for a 2D analysis.>> I don't know how to improve this situation.>> Anyway, thanks> Mauro>

-- SECRETARIA DE ESTADO DO MEIO AMBIENTE E DOS RECURSOS HÍDRICOSDIRETORIA DE METEOROLOGIAALEXANDRE S. DOS SANTOSTEL.: 82-33152686