Grad image sliding

Luis Aimola luis.aimola at WEIZMANN.AC.IL
Tue Nov 13 08:13:37 EST 2007

Dears GRADS users

I'm new in GRADS and found a problem that seems dificult to solve, at least for me.
I asked many people that knows GRADS but nobody got fix the problem. If someone have five minutes to look the problem and suggest how to fixe it, I will be very gratefful.
I have twelve files for SST, one for each month. I need make a simple script to display one by one in a time sequence. But the files are sliding one on each other mixing the images in GRADS screen.
Is amazing because a simple thing like that is not working. (I followed all indications in the user's GRADS manual.)
I'am sending in annex the little files for .gs, .ctl and the fortran90 (.f90) program that generate the binary data file to GRADS (.out).I get display each file (montly sst) individuallly if a want, thus each individual file is not the problem. I checked many other possibilities already.
Thank for any attention and suggestions.
Best.

Luis