real time NAM/GFS grads-dods server?

Glenn.Rutledge Glenn.Rutledge at NOAA.GOV
Fri Nov 2 12:52:03 EDT 2007

Greg-
There are some bandwidth still avbl (but still sometimes slow) at
http://nomads6.ncdc.noaa.gov/ncep_data/

and the Unidata servers

http://gforge.unidata.ucar.edu/data/ncep_data_2.html

Greg West wrote the following on 11/2/2007 12:47 PM:
> Grads users,
>
> Does anyone know of a real time NAM and/or GFS grads-dods server? We're
> looking to plot up current model runs w/o downloading the data. This is
> the closest I've found, but it seems to be 12-18hrs behind
> http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov:9091/dods/
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

> Gregory West
> Graduate Research Assistant
> University of Utah - Dept of Meteorology
> Office: INSCC 480-10
> 135 S 1460 E WBB Rm. 819
> Salt Lake City, UT 84112-0110
> 801-585-1410
> greg.west at utah.edu

Glenn K. Rutledge
Services Team Leader
Remote Sensing and Applications Division
NOMADS Project Manager
National Climatic Data Center
Asheville NC 28801
Phone: (828) 271-4097