values do not update

Heiner Körnich heiner at MISU.SU.SE
Thu May 31 09:51:44 EDT 2007

Hi Jose,

are you sure that your value ge changes on the first three digits? Have
you tried to remove the substr-command? Is your field really
one-dimensional? Otherwise 'd ge/1e03' won't give you a single value but
only the plotting range. Check the whole output of result with
say 'result'

Good luck,
heiner

Jose Augusto P.Veiga wrote:
> Sue, it didn't work. The problem remains. You just suggest me change the
> counter i by the counter t. I tried, but it doesn't work.
>

> thanks
> Veiga
>
>                  Jose Augusto Paixao Veiga
>                 Phd student of  Meteorology
>        National Research for Space Studies - (INPE)
>    Av. dos Astronautas, 1758 - Jd Granja - CEP 12227-010
>                           PG-MET
>              Sao Jose dos Campos - SP - Brasil
>             Work Phone Number:  55-12-3945-6660
>

> On Thu, 31 May 2007, Susana Cardoso Pereira wrote:
>

>> Hi Jos?,
>>
>> Try this:
>>
>> (......)
>> t=1
>> while (t<=5)
>> 'set t 't
>> (...)
>> t=t+1
>> endwhile
>>
>> Sue
>>

>> On 5/31/07, Jose Augusto Paixao Veiga <jaugusto at cptec.inpe.br> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> In a short script I am trying to update values to include in my graphics
>>> for
>>> each time. For the first time it works (t=1), however in the following
>>> times
>>> (t>1) the values are not updated in my graphic output. The values that
>>> rise
>>> are "grid". Where am I making mistakes?
>>> Bellow I put part of the script.
>>>
>>> I really appreciate helps
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>>
>>> Veiga
>>>

>>> 'reinit'
>>> 'open file.ctl'
>>>
>>> i=1
>>> while (i <= 5)
>>> 'set t ' i
>>>
>>> 'd ge/1e03'
>>> rc=sublin(result,1)
>>> nval=subwrd(rc,4)

--
Heiner Körnich
Dept. of Meteorology            Tel:  +46 8 164333