values do not update

Jose Augusto P.Veiga jaugusto at CPTEC.INPE.BR
Thu May 31 09:28:46 EDT 2007

Sue, it didn't work. The problem remains. You just suggest me change the
counter i by the counter t. I tried, but it doesn't work.

thanks
Veiga

                 Jose Augusto Paixao Veiga
                Phd student of  Meteorology
       National Research for Space Studies - (INPE)
   Av. dos Astronautas, 1758 - Jd Granja - CEP 12227-010
                          PG-MET
             Sao Jose dos Campos - SP - Brasil
            Work Phone Number:  55-12-3945-6660