Fortran and Grads?

Heiner Körnich heiner at MISU.SU.SE
Wed May 30 04:17:47 EDT 2007

Hi,
I combined C and Grads on a UNIX system. Because in C it is easy to
create a child process,  where you can run a Unix shell. I suppose it
should be possible to call the C-routine from Fortran. Then you would
need a c-compiler.

Regards,
Heiner

--
Heiner Körnich
Dept. of Meteorology            Tel:  +46 8 164333