Still struggling with regrid2

Michael Fiorino Michael.Fiorino at NOAA.GOV
Tue May 29 13:17:39 EDT 2007

daniel, this could be a bug, but it might also be the size of nimax,
njmax -- you may need to increase for really big output files.  i wrote
this over 10 y ago and the default nimax,njmax is now on the low side.
also, check the open for udf.regrid.gfi (input grid file) and
udf.regrid.gfo (output grid file).  i'm confused why you're getting more
data out; you may need to do a 'set lat ...' 'set lon ...' to force
output exactly where you want...  the version you're using is that
latest...  best /r mike