Problem with plotting the sample data from tutorial with command display

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Wed May 23 11:10:23 EDT 2007

it may be you are running grads under windows
if this is the case try to change color depth of your pc (or number of
colors) to the maximum
hoping it helps
bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica